John,

Thanks for looking through the document. The ticket was primarily filed to
track the development work necessary to merge the codebase. That said, I
understand how it could possibly be better in future to have an umbrella
ticket not only tracks the development part but also all the necessary
non-technical tasks that go with it.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar