On Aug 24, 2014, at 9:06 AM, Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I am a programmer and like formats like JSON, but  it is true that the
>> world does not only consist of programmers, so I suggest we make 2 webpages:
>> - one page that create/modify the report and update svn with the JSON file
>> - one page where mentors can "sign" the report
>
> json === yaml, and anyone could edit yaml.

YAML works for me.  If we store these reports in a known protected location in
svn then people could write what ever tooling they wished to updated.

>> I am not so sure if its worth while with the board report.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  Having the board report in
machine readable formats provides the same advantages as that afforded
incubator reports.

Regards,
Alan