This is easier if you start from the template report that is on the wiki
page.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2014

Note that the deadline has passed already, so you will likely be asked to
file your report next month.

Some things that I don't see in this report are:

- the amount of traffic on your mailing lists for the last few months

- the number of commits on your project(s) for the last few months

- when your last new committer was added, same for PMC

- why your group has problems doing a simple and rare report on time

- what challenges your project is working on

- what is left to do before graduation