Hi Justin!

Sorry for being late (already explained it to John that Romain and I am very
busy atm).
I've now added the report. Hope it's still in time.

Regarding your question re our last release.
I did send a notice to the general list [1].
The rules for the incubator release process got changed quite a few times in
the last 5 years. So it might well be that this procedure of just noticing the
incubator and not needing a 2nd explicit VOTE on the general list (after the
internal vote) is not correct anymore?
Oh and afaik we got our 3 +1 IPMCs already in our internal vote.

Please keep me updated on the current incubator voting procedure.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201408.mbox/%3C1407703323.53134.YahooMailBasic%40web28902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com%3E