Hi.

I am a bit concerned about the notation "Check and make sure that the files
that have been donated have been updated to reflect the new ASF copyright:
will be done once the donation is incorporated in the Sling codebase,
before releasing the software" not being completed I would like to see that
happen before the vote is completed and not just before next release which
does not have a deadline.

+1 (binding), IF the donation reflect the ASF copyright, see above.

rgds
jan I.