On 11/13/2014 02:21 PM, Julien Le Dem wrote:
+1
We need votes from the incubator PMC, right?
Julien

That's right, this vote requires at least 3 +1s from IPMC members to pass. I know that some of our mentors are out of town, so it would be helpful if anyone has time to take a look at the RC. This is our first release vote for the Parquet project, so I'm hoping to get good feedback.

rb