I tend to agree with John. It seems that the project is pretty much lacking
the activity - mostly Brett is pulling it forward when he has cycles, but it
doesn't seems like a sustainable situation moving forward.

I am new to the IPMC, so I am not sure how this type of situations is handled,
so I am looking for a guidance on this.

Regards,
  Cos