+1 (binding)

Wearing hat as one of the mentors I believe the team is ready to
continue the journey as ASF top level project.

The PPMCs have learnt to invite new committers/PPMCs, generate good
releases, and solve many issues in the Apache way.
Also the community have demonstrated the openness in discussions and
merit that exemplifies community over code.

- Henry