On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> The release is missing DISCLAIMER file [1][2] While the web site does
> contain the incubating disclaimer and README mentions incubation it's
> missing the full text so that needs to be fixed for the next release and
> probably this one. What do other IPMC members think?

Thanks for the thorough review and the clear description of the situation,
Justin!

Here's my opinion as a community member: Fixing for the next release ought to
be fine.  From your description, the podling is clearly putting in the effort,
and this is a policy issue not a legal one.

It would be appropriate to note the exception in the "Releases" section of
next month's Board report, so that the Board stays informed of how the
Incubator PMC is exercising discretion in applying the rules.

Marvin Humphrey