Can you add your concerns to the end each of the wiki pages?

I intend to update my proposal to clear up the apprehensions that you seem to
have.  You can then remove/amend your concerns from the wiki proposal.  I will
quickly state that “naughty lists” are not part of the mentor-reboot proposal.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alan