+1 for Ted Dunning and Henry Saputra

They both are very actively helping Kylin incubating from the beginning.
Their passion, professional and experience brings great value for our
incubator project. With their very nice coach, all of us gained a lot of
from them, especially about run open source community which is more
important than coding itself.

Thanks
Luke