Roman,

I don't think much is missing.  One of my concerns with all of these
proposals, especially for participants like myself, is the difference in
how the IPMC operates vs how these PMCs must operate.  For someone like me,
I wouldn't be able to help these pTLP's the way I can on the IPMC.

>From a document's standpoint, I'm concerned with heavy reliance on three
existing Apache members.  Specifically, if the pTLP gets into a situation
where only 2 of its 3 members are active, they can't even add an additional
member.  While having three active participants is crucial (from the tone
of the document), as soon as one of those three starts failing, they cannot
ever recover without that 3rd person rejoining.

This approach seems to favor cases where the pTLP is proposed and managed
by an existing member.  I can see this approach not helping foster external
groups from joining the ASF, especially trying to find three members openly
willing to help foster that community.

I can think of a few members who have no interest in helping to mentor
projects.  So if the hope is to get these folks involved, I look forward to
seeing the results.

John