Am 13.03.2015 13:28, schrieb Benson Margulies:
[...]
This has nothing to do with the start of incubation in my view.

+1

I really think this point has been made clear by every one. Is really the only discussion point about something that is supposed to happen once we are incubation? Shouldn't we focus more on the things that get prevent the project from entering incubation? Because my current impression is that there is no such point.

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc