On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 8:31 AM, Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org> wrote:
> Ok, I was more reading it as must be placed into the drop box with the
> checksum so it can be referenced properly.
>
> In any event, I think the text is confusing me quite a bit and would like
> to know what is 'proper' process for a GitHub project to come in? Does it
> even make sense when Git has no 'canonical' repository?

This question has come up a few time before: what's the most precise
way to reference a code base in SGA. IANL, but it feels like it needs
to be more precise. What I've seen so far is that in some cases the
person signing the SGA on behalf of the org is the same person importing
the code. But that's minority of cases.

Anyhow, for our internal voting I'd prefer voting on a git hash.

Thanks,
Roman.