Hi,

This is a heads up and request for help to prepare for a IP clearance request
for two code base to be donated to Apache CloudStack:

ec2stack: https://github.com/BroganD1993/ec2stack

and,

gstack: https://github.com/NOPping/gstack

Its two software there were developed on github by myself and two other folks
(mostly them :) ). One of them is on the cloudstack PMC and the other one has
an ICLA on file.
The code is already ASF licensed.

I am a member and will do the work for the IP clearance forms and requests but
I have never done it, so I want to make sure I do this properly.

I am following instructions in [1].
I submitted a software grant for each code base to secretary@ today.
I committed a draft of the forms [2] and [3]
I edited [4] but do not know how to generate the html.

Do I need to drop a tarball somewhere or is pointing to the github releases
enough ?

Having a second pair of eyes to check everything would be nice,

Once everything is in order I will call a vote.

thanks for your time,

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/cloudstack-ec2stack.xml