On 4/22/15, 12:09 AM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>(resending from correct email address - sorry if this shows up twice)
>
>> I don’t think those words would be removed.  No other
>>license/permission has been granted.
>
>Can you please explain how we can accept the donation if we don’t have
>legal permission to use trademarks it contains.

I guess I don’t understand.  For review, the language is variations of:

"Adobe and Adobe Flash are either registered trademarks or trademarks of
Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries and
are used by permission from Adobe. No other license to the Adobe
trademarks are granted.”

This is the language Adobe Legal instructed me to use.  To me, it says
that Apache has permission to use the trademarked names in the content of
the files in the donation but not elsewhere.  Where I didn’t get the list
right, I’ll either add to the list or replace the names with other names
that don’t have trademark issues since in many cases, the names were just
used to fill out a drop down list or other UI widget for a code example.

-Alex