On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
<ross.gard...@microsoft.com> wrote:

> As for going straight to TLP I agree. Sam did say this was a possibility but
> I believe he (rightly so) wants to ensure that the proposal is solid before
> asking the board and IPMC to consider this path.

Suffice it to say that the response has exceeded my expectations.  My
plans now are to add a resolution to the May agenda unless somebody
identifies a problem that needs to be addressed.  Meanwhile, two items
that need attention:

1) podling name search.  I've opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-75.  I don't
see a problem.  If others do, please speak up.

2) naming of a chair.  If anybody wants that position, please speak
up.  If nobody does, I'll put my name down.

- Sam Ruby