Hi,

+1 binding

For the source:
- artefact contain incubating
- Hashed and signatures correct
- LICENSE and NOTICE good (all bundled MIT licensed software is correct)
- All source files have headers (there’s a few .data files that could possibly
have a header added)
- No unexpected binary files
- Could compile form source (with a bit of hassle)

I did have issues getting the tests to run with this error, but I’d assume it’s
just my setup.
"There is no database named testqueryrewrite)”

You may want to add a little more information the README on running the tests
and what is required. You might also want to suggest recommended values for
MAVEN_OPTS.

Binary LICENSE and NOTICE  are comprehensive and seem correct, but I did't
check every detail.

(Very) minor issues:
- MD5 content is oddly formatted (make comparison a little harder)
- Signed email has "(Works for Hadoop and ecosystem)” which is probably not
needed
- Pom.xml lists developers and their companies, software is developed by
individuals at the the ASF

Thanks,
Justin