Hello,

I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of Apache
Commons RDF 0.1.0-incubating, composed by:

* commons-rdf-api 0.1.0-incubating
* commons-rdf-simple 0.1.0-incubating

A candidate for the Commons RDF 0.1.0-incubating release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/commonsrdf/0.1.0-incubating/

The release candidate is based on the sources from commit
454ebc1ff457bcdb34f4671565bc984e6fbbcb77, tagged as 0.1.0-incubating, at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-commonsrdf.git

Release artifacts are signed with the keys available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/commonsrdf/KEYS

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1095

The changelog for this version is available from JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316620&version=12332056

The current release has got 3 +1 votes (2 of them binding IPMC), with no 0
or -1 votes; the voting thread can be found at:

http://s.apache.org/G2S

This would represent the first incubating release of the podling, so we
kindly ask you the Incubator PMC to carefully look to the release.

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Commons RDF
0.1.0-incubating. The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a
majority of at least three +1 IPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager
Redlink GmbH
m: +43 6602747925