On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Cédric Champeau
<cedric.champ...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are not using the Apache CI servers for that but our own CI server. IMHO
> you should make a difference between building and checking. Building should
> be automated as much as possible. Checking the release is a human job.
> There are lots of reasons why we stopped releasing from a local computer
> years ago.

Who has access to the keys? How are they secured, and what's the plan
for going forward with that? (and this should all be documented) I ask
this because I know of more than one project that has had a
'centralized key' to sign with; but which the PMC didn't control; and
that eventually caused problems when the person with access to the key
disappeared from the community.

As Jake said, I personally wouldn't entrust keys to the ASF's general
purpose CI infrastructure, but I haven't seen anything that
immediately sets off klaxons in my head.

--David