On 12 June 2015 at 09:18, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Although it's not a strict requirement, the board likes to have at
> least one ASF member in the new project's PMC.
>
> Unless I missed someone I don't think that's the case in proposed PMC
> members list. It looks like none of the proposed PMC members are
> committers in other projects, which makes this one very disconnected
> without at least an ASF member on board.

Thanks for catching this. The reason I asked for a bit a statistic, was to
get
a feeling for how integrated the project is in ASF, I hope my feeling about
the project being disconnected is wrong !

> The best way to fix this is for one or two of your mentors who are ASF
> members to stay on the new PMC, are any of them interested?

That takes care of the formalities (which are no even really formalities),
but one
reason to be in incubator is to learn "the apache way" and that seems hard
learn without other apache people on the project.

my 2ct.
rgds
jan i.