Hi Andrew,

I agree with you. I've updated the proposal to include a little bit more
explanations about the difference with Hadoop.

Purely pursuing novelty is never our interest. Instead I believe even for
the same problem different design and implementation ideas can make big
difference. I think that's why there are many "internal competitions" in
ASF. Having looked at other systems like Ignite and Geode I believe
Pistachio is still quite different in design and implementation when
solving some common problems like in-memory distributed storage and
co-locating computation and data.

Thanks,
Gavin Li