On 07/06/2015 11:08 AM, Alan R Williams wrote:
I think it is about Stefan's wish for Apache to become the home for
JavaX http://javax.tinybrain.de/

See
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201505.mbox/%3CCAC2-jLHrU67-6hSOXMoidADe%2BeE_KSRfjzY07o1wtiG%2BL0dfwQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
for the original discussion.

Even having read that discussion, this email from Stefan is perplexing.

Oh, well.

Alan

On 06/07/2015 15:52, Rich Bowen wrote:
I presume, since your message has received responses, that it's clear to
*someone* what you're talking about. To the rest of us, this feels like
a message that was either posted the wrong place, or simply lacks any
context whatsoever.

Can you either elaborate on what this rant is about, or take it to the
correct forum?

--Rich