Sorry if it rubs the wrong way. However, we just have seen through the Ignite
discussion (most recent one) the examples where personal expectations were
represented as graduation requirements. It is perhaps in good faith - I am not
questioning the intention. I am saying that when requirements are unclear,
people interpret them based on their own understanding of unwritten Apache
ethos. As Brane called it earlier - "confusing opinions and policies". You see
where I am going with this, right?

Cos