A vote is underway on the Ripple Dev list for release 0.9.32.

The Ripple dev thread can be found at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ripple-dev/201508.mbox/browser

The text of the initial vote email is copied below for your convenience.

At this point we have 2 IPMC votes and 3 PPMC votes, I request IPMC members to
look over the VOTE for us:

--- pasted initial VOTE text from
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ripple-dev/201508.mbox/browser
---

[Since 0.9.31 was a bust because of a regression, here is another release that
includes a fix
for that regression (and a couple of other minor fixes)]

Please review and vote on the release of Ripple 0.9.32.

The package you are voting on is available for review at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ripple/.
The SHA-1 hash for the package is:

63a997594e4f08df8d48a644962b47bee4efd91e

It was published from its corresponding git tag:

    incubator-ripple: 0.9.32 (f8c6a0bc99)

While we need three +1 *binding* votes (which for an Apache Incubator project
like Ripple
means Apache IPMC members), active Ripple contributors and committers/PPMC
members are still
encouraged to review the release and vote. Before voting +1, please refer to
and verify compliance
with the checklist at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list
(however, we only need to consider changes since the previous release).

If you do vote +1, please include the steps you took in order to be confident
the release
meets requirements.

Upon a successful vote, I will upload the archive to
dist/release/incubator/ripple and publish
it to NPM.

I vote +1:
* Verified license headers with Apache RAT (using 'jake rat').
* Manually verified there were no new source files that need license headers,
nor new third
party dependencies that needed to have license information included in the
LICENSE file.
* Verified the build works and all tests pass.
* Manually tested all changes that have been made since the last release.

Thanks!

Tim