The vote for releasing Apache TinkerPop passed with 3 binding +1s, 0
non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1.

Binding +1s:
Daniel Gruno
Justin Mclean
Rich Bowen

Thanks to those who gave us a hand and added a vote.

Separately, Justin, I'll try to get LICENSE/NOTICE right for the next run.
I suspect I'll be pinging this list separately for a bit more guidance
before then.  Thanks.

Stephen