From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 1:57 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: A question: Is it alright to say no to potential podlings?

Hi,

>  I know I've been a bit worried about Mynewt in that context - not
> enough to think it should be rejected, but enough to be concerned about
> what expectations we're setting, etc.

While I don’t know the exact answer and can;t speak for the project. I don’t
see too much of an issue here as I assume testing can be done via simulation
(and not on the target platforms) on currently available infrastructure. PPMC
members or interested committers / users are likely to have their own hardware
to validate releases and that hardware is of reasonably low cost ($20-$50 for a
development board).

Thanks,
Justin