-1 on requiring all projects to do this exercise. It is not policy,
and frankly as a volunteer organization we can let the communities
themselves determine whether this is something they want to spend
their time on.

I thought we were a community for/over code, not a bureaucracy for/over code.

If/when a community finds itself in a hard spot, perhaps *then* it is
valuable to assess the maturity model, to see how/what can be improved
upon. But requiring this of all projects? With a deadline too?

Martijn