From: John D. Ament<mailto:johndam...@apache.org>
Sent: ‎10/‎23/‎2015 5:43 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org<mailto:general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: How to get more mentors on podlings

Based on some the threads floating around I ask this of all.

How should a podling reach out when they need more active mentors?  I am
not saying there needs to be a big process or a small one, but at least
some guidance to give to poslongs when they need a boost.

It seems to me that sometimes we end up with a lot of mentors on easy to
complete podlings (groovy is a great recent example).  Harder podlings end
up struggling.

John