Hi Justin,

Thanks for taking a look at the RC, we will fix these minor points for
the next release.

> I notice there’s a couple of photographs in the source release, I assume you
> have permission from the person who took them to use these? IF so you may
> want to put that in the LICENSE.

Are you referring to the screenshots under war/static/? Those are
untouched since the migration from Google, so fall under the license
from them.

> There's a number of binary file without extensions in /thumbnail_patterns/
> but they all look to be PNGs is this the case? Where did these images come
> from?

These icons are from the Tango Desktop Project, which licenses them
into the public domain, who are mentioned in THANKS. I can mention
this explicitly in THANKS if preferable?

Are there any other IPMC able to take a look at this release, as I
don't seem to have enough votes yet?

Regards,
Ali