+1 (binding).

* I don't see bootstrap (./site/source/javascripts/bootstrap.js,
./site/source/javascripts/bootstrap.min.js) in the LICENSE file.  This
type of omission has been being given a pass recently
(https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg51572.html)
to be corrected in the next release, which I think is appropriate here
as well.
* sigs, md5 match.  LICENSE and notice look otherwise ok.  Headers look
ok.  Tests pass.

-jakob