+1 (binding)

So far I've checked in the source release: signatures and digests, source
releases file layouts, matched git tags and commit ids, incubator suffix
and disclaimer, build sources in a clean environment (oracle java
8u66+8u65arm-1~webupd8~1 on debian 64bits).

I think Justin already spotted something similar, anyway I want to assert
two minor comments about the LICENSE file:

* There is no need to include ALv2 software in your LICENSE file.
* Most of the stuff there should actually go in the NOTICE file.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager