RIght. That's why I call it "opt-out" rather than opt-in. If there is no
active community to opt out, then I see no problem with us picking up the
codebase and (re)forming a community around it.

With ALv2 licensing on the codebase, I believe we have most of the rights
we need, but will continue that over on legal-discuss.

Cheers,
-g