IANAL, but the files state:

# As a special exception to the GNU General Public License,
# if you distribute this file as part of a program or library that
# is built using GNU Libtool, you may include this file under the
# same distribution terms that you use for the rest of that program.

If this is indeed what's happening, then it should be okay. httpd uses
some of the same GPL'd build files with this exception applied to it.

With regards,
Daniel.

>>> 2. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#permissive-deps
>>> 3. https://github.com/dmlc/mshadow