On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Well, that's the problem -- the source doesn't have it.
>
> It should as the first couple of line of the BSD license header are like so
> (from a file I happen to be looking at at this instance):
>
> /*
> * Copyright (c) 2015, Nordic Semiconductor ASA
>  * All rights reserved.
>  *
>  * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
>  * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
>
> etc etc

Well, that's the ideal case. There are files that don't have it. In
fact, most of the files
coming from PostgreSQL code base don't have explicit licensing headers.

Seeing the other thread re: NOTICE I'll leave it be for now -- even if
we don't get
it squeaky clean this time -- we can gradually make it better before
the project graduates.

Once again -- thanks for your efforts around reviewing our RC and also for
sparking a much needed discussion around LICENSE/NOTICE policies.

Thanks,
Roman.