Hi Justin,

I’ve also added issues for the other fixes and improvements in the source [1] and binary [2] artifacts.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1319
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1320

Would you consider changing your vote?

Thanks,
Till

On 22 Feb 2016, at 21:57, Till Westmann wrote:

Hi Justin,

I think that the version of RainbowVis-JS that is part of the release is indeed used under
the MIT-licensed.

There reasons are that
a) it says so in the header of the file
b) the file has not been modified since Mar 28 2014
c) the author of the file stated on a GitHub issue [1] on Apr 20, 2014:

"I forgot that I chose the MIT license. Changing licenses seems to be permitted, so I changed it to EPL 1.0. An official license.md file is now added to the repository."

Could you take a look?

Thanks,
Till

[1] https://github.com/anomal/RainbowVis-JS/issues/8