Hello,

The Apache Mynewt Incubator PPMC has approved a proposal to release
Apache Mynewt 0.8.0-b1-incubating.  We now kindly request that the
Incubator PMC members review and vote on this incubator release.

Apache Mynewt is a community-driven, permissively licensed open source
initiative for constrained, embedded applications.  Mynewt provides a
real-time operating system, flash file system, network stacks, and
support utilities for real-world embedded systems.

This would be the first release of Apache Mynewt; what has changed since
the last release is: literally everything :).

[VOTE] thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-mynewt-dev/201602.mbox/%3C20160224012927.GC14480%40iori.nightmare.heaven%3E

[VOTE RESULT] thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-mynewt-dev/201602.mbox/%3C20160227021125.GO14480%40iori.nightmare.heaven%3E

[DISCUSS] thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-mynewt-dev/201602.mbox/%3C20160224013028.GD14480%40iori.nightmare.heaven%3E

All automated tests in the mynewt test project for this release were
executed with no failures.  Testing was performed using the "sim"
architecture on an OS X 10.10.5 machine.

The release candidate to be voted on is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mynewt/apache-mynewt-0.8.0-b1-incubating/

The commits under consideration are as follows:

larva:
    repos: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-mynewt-larva
    commit: ba1586a4f2cbe47c25cf4d202fd3f999e47e0843

tadpole:
    repos: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-mynewt-tadpole
    commit: a9723f015eb42edcd6e14e9b366d35fb7707fde8

newt:
    repos: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-mynewt-newt
    commit: a8c2eb68eb1e9bc83e344f13410d4cb92c3fa12b

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mynewt/KEYS

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Thanks,
Chris