On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 8:34 PM, Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com> wrote:

> It simple I like that.

:)

As expressed in another thread, I believe simple rules are really helpful for
newcomers.

> It will also tend to make NOTICE
> files larger and that has a flow on effect to downstream projects.

This is only one source of NOTICE content.  We still need to emphasize
leaving out other extraneous material.

> Would’t it be better for incubating projects to just ask IPMC or legal for
> help when putting together NOTICE files?

There are other legal issues which people will still need to ask about; I
don't that NOTICE is so interesting that the long and involved conversations
we have about it today are especially beneficial.  So making it more
mechanical is desirable.

Marvin Humphrey