On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 6:44 AM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:
> Both great ideas.  Thanksfully, Whimsy helps a bit on the age part
>
> https://whimsy.apache.org/incubator/podlings/by-age
>
> It also gives a clean dashboard to display who the mentors are, etc.  Is it
> possible we can have the mentors of each project give this feedback in an
> objective manner?

Hmmm, that pie chart looks wonky.

Second on the list is ODF Toolkit, with my name.  Relevant links:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-commits/
https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/ODF_Toolkit.html

Short summary: development continues in a slow, sometimes bursty, but
steady manner; hasn't had a release in nearly two years; hasn't added
any committers or PMC members in over three years; has an
understanding of what they need to do to graduate.

Periodically I peek in expecting to make a recommendation one way or
another, but not seeing anything worth adding.  I honestly don't know
what to recommend.

- Sam Ruby