Hello Incubator PMC,

The Apache Fineract community has voted and approved the proposal to
release Apache Fineract 0.1.2 (incubating).
We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache Fineract is an open source system for core banking as a platform.
Fineract provides a reliable, robust, and affordable solution for
entrepreneurs, financial institutions, and service providers to offer
financial services to the world’s 2 billion under banked and unbanked. More
information can be found at http://fineract.incubator.apache.org/

The Apache Fineract-0.1.2-incubating release candidate is now available
with the following artifacts for a project vote:

[VOTE] Thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-fineract-dev/201605.mbox/%3CCAOSe2yvmLHfHtQnPTH1j777AEakKrVw7pzTe%2BWu%3DVw_fw9RnJA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

[VOTE RESULT] Thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-fineract-dev/201605.mbox/%3CCAOSe2yuyYv4bp7PL52JvzchdANGS-waXxteFKboY%2BaUZSw_YPQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E

The release candidate to be voted on is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.1.2-incubating/apache-fineract-0.1.2-incubating-src.tar.gz

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-fineract/tree/0.1.2-incubating
or
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-fineract.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/0.1.2-incubating;hb=refs/heads/0.1.2-incubating

Source release verification:
PGP signature:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.1.2-incubating/apache-fineract-0.1.2-incubating-src.tar.gz.asc
MD5/SHA Hash:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.1.2-incubating/apache-fineract-0.1.2-incubating-src.tar.gz.md5
Keys to verify the signature of the release artifact are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/KEYS

Release Notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=62697180

Build verification steps can be found at:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-fineract/blob/0.1.2-incubating/README.md
or refer 'README.md' in apache-fineract-0.1.2-incubating-src.tar.gz

*Note: *1) This is a source only release with no binaries, with
instructions on how to
build/test the application.
2) We couldn't migrate to Open JPA to avoid dependency on Hibernate(LGPLv2.1
).
We are referring Hibernate Entity Manager, MySQLDialect,
annotations(LazyCollection, LazyCollectionOption)
at run time only and doesn't include any source or binary from Hibernate. A
separate mail will be initiated to get legal VP approval.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)