Hi Niclas,

Thanks for the input. How about adding some clarification like:

"
related to providing a set of libraries to provide abstraction to develop
distributed applications with a programming model that is similar to
running threads inside compute cluster, such as Apache Hadoop YARN,  and
also providing built-in capabilities required by many distributed
applications, such as real-time logs and metrics collection, lifecycle
management, and network service discovery.
"

Thanks,

Henry