That thread was about renaming Optiq to Calcite, and it turned out just fine.
We created JIRA cases based on the ones Henrik suggested, and it went pretty
smoothly. There are a few cosmetic issues, for instance the github mirror said
“mirrored from incubator-optiq.git” for a long time after incubator-optiq.git
had disappeared, but nothing major.

Best of luck with the rename. Like moving to a newer and better home, it seems
crazy now, but you’ll be glad when you arrive.