We have completed 2 releases and have a patch release under vote.

For release 1.3.0, I was the release manager:

   We did 5 RC's and documentation was written to help future release
managers (https://cwiki.
apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Create+Release )

For release 2.0.0, Steve Varnau was the release manager:

   We did 3 RC's, and the document (above) was updated to add binary support

For patch release 2.0.1, current being voted upon:

   We have 1 RC

A lot of issues we had to deal with was related to getting copyrights,
licenses, etc. all set up to meet Apache standards. These should be
addressed.  To make sure future releases don't create copyright or licensing
issues, we added automated checks and balances in our release process; for
example, we run RAT reports during our Jenkins testing.

    Roberta