+1 (binding)

So far I've checked: signatures and digests, source releases file layouts,
matched git tags and commit ids, incubator suffix and disclaimer, NOTICE
and LICENSE files, license headers, build sources in a clean environment
(Maven 3.3.9, OpenJDK 1.8.0_91 64-Bit, Debian amd64).

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager