+1 (binding)

So far I've checked: signatures and digests, source releases file layouts,
matched git tags and commit ids, incubator suffix and disclaimer, NOTICE
and LICENSE files, license headers, absence of unexpected binaries.

Since the sources are a complex and there is no build need, I'd recommend
to added a test suite to verify the sources (lua or python) can actually be
interpreted.

Another thing I'd recommend to improve is the tarball: currently it expands
to just "ponymail" as directory, while I could expect "apache-ponymail" or
"apache-pony-mail", or even better "apache-pony-mail-0.9.RC2-incubating".

Congratulations guys for your first incubating release!