Since Common Workflow code appears to be under ALv2, it might be worth
contacting that community and asking them to re-license the logo under
ALv2 as well and explain how the current logo licensing makes ALv2
consumption more difficult if they want their logo included in downstream
releases.

My 2 cents,
-Alex