My last sentence below is too terse... I know NetBeans is a different project
to AOO. I should not draw a direct comparis0on between the two projects. I hope
we can avoid a long thread on how Net Beans is more attractive to developers
than other end user projects. However, my more general point of user numbers
not being a good indicator is remains.