Thank you for the review, Justin. I have changed the subject so as not
to clutter the VOTE thread.

> - One possible binary file that shouldn’t be in the source release? [15] (not
> sure what this is)

This (an another couple of things in your review) might stay the same
in the next release, but be allowed (as I read it) under the licensing
rules:

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

How should we annotate those to clarify our beliefs to voters and reviewers?

Another example of a confusing thing that might stay the same is the
license and copyright on

> 9 ./be/src/thirdparty/squeasel/squeasel.?

This might not have been part of the SGA; I'll have to check. Assuming
for the purposes of this question that it was not part of the software
grant, how can we annotate that to clarify?

Thanks,
Jim