On 2016-10-03 19:22, Raphael Bircher wrote:
Hi all

Heve sameone requested the ML at infra? I didn't find a issue for it.

Bertrand already did, directly (see this thread first email from Bertrand).
As I understand it, it doesn't require a JIRA issue.

FYI: I'm busy otherwise until tomorrow. Then I can try to help with setting
up the podling.

@Niclas: thanks for the link to ZEST-1, great reference point!

Ate

Regards Raphael

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:10 PM, Michael Müller