+1 (binding)

Checked LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER, checksums, ran rat, checked for
unexpected binaries.

I was not able to build (not your fault - I did not have thrift
installed and didn't have the time & patience to install it).

Some notes:
* It would be useful if source-release.zip contains a README (it
contains README.md, but that has a different purpose)
* README.md refers to "Apache CarbonData" but must say "Apache
CarbonData (incubating)"; it must include an incubation disclaimer; it
should not credit Huawei (or any corporate entity).
* A more conventional name for the distro would be
"apache-carbondata-0.1.1-incubating-src.zip" rather than
"carbondata-parent-0.1.1-incubating-source-release.zip".

Please consider fixing these before the next release (and in fact
earlier for the issues with README.md).

Julian